You are here:

General Information

Useful Contacts in relation to Tax Returns for Childminders

If you register with HMRC you will receive regular updates.

HMRC contact

HMRC You Tube Channel(Including a guide for Childminders)

Register as self employed with HMRC via GOV.UK

National Insurance(Inc State pension)

Changes to collection of Class2 NI


Help with Capital Allowances

Paying HMRC

Self-employed Ready Reckoner

Help and support for businesses

Design by CITA

Charitable Incorporated Organisation C.I.O 1161983